CALL FOR PAPERYou are invited to present at the ACCOP 2016 Conference. We welcome proposals related to the below conference tracks. Kindly fill in the form and submit this form together with your Curriculum Vitae (CV) to MHA_ACCOP@mha.gov.sg.
The deadline for submission is 31 January 2016.
- Leadership Psychology (e.g. Talent management; Coaching and Mentoring)
- Organisational and Personnel Selection (e.g. Personality and job performance; Organisational health climate)
- Disaster and Critical Incident Psychology (e.g. Crowd and Evacuation psychology)
- Resilience (e.g. Psycho-social factors of community and national resilience)
- Terrorism Psychology (e.g. Lone wolf terrorism; Online radicalisation)
- Crime and Investigative Psychology (e.g. Investigative interviewing; Victim psychology)
- Rehabilitation and Correctional Psychology (e.g. Risk assessment of offenders; Psychological testing)
- Clinical and Counselling Psychology in Law Enforcement, Corrections and Emergency Settings (e.g. Peer support; Suicide assessment and stress management)
- Multidisciplinary Perspectives (e.g. Crime and law; Forensic science)