Law Enforcement & Public Safety Officers
- To network and offer ground perspectives on issues and practical consideration in law enforcement.
- To acquire knowledge on current and best practices
- To engage in enriching dialogues on current development and best practices in the field of law enforcement.
- To establish closer regional and international ties for collaborative efforts
- To strengthen ties between Home Team (HT) psychological units and intellectual Centers of Excellence.
- To provide a forum connecting the HT departments, HT psychologist, academia and experts around the world.
- To provide a platform for individuals and organizations in the safety and security sectors to convene and consult with other experts in the field.
- To attain a deeper understanding of the scientific basis underlying work in the HT.
- To connect and network with industry experts.
- Violent Extremism and Terrorism
- Cybercrime, Security, and Insider Threat
- Critical Incident Leadership
- SGSecure; Psychology of Community Engagement and Trust
- Psychology of Community Cohesion and Resilience
- Leadership and HR
- Crime, Investigative and Forensic Psychology
- Rehabilitation and Correctional Psychology
- Occupational and Organizational Health Psychology
- Operations and Training Psychology
- Counseling and Clinical Psychology